Chula Vista Personal Injury AttorneyRequest Free Consultation
No one leaves home in the morning expecting to end up hospitalized with a serious injury, yet injuries happen to good people every day. If someone else is at fault for your injury and the injury negatively impacts your life and financial situation, you shouldn’t be responsible for the medical expenses and lost income. A successful personal injury claim can help you recover compensation for economic and non-economic losses—known as “damages” in a personal injury case.
If you or a close family member suffered an injury due to someone else’s actions or negligent inaction, call the San Diego personal injury lawyers at Haffner & Morgan today at (619) 541-8787 for a free consultation.
Why Should You Hire Our Chula Vista Personal Injury Attorneys?
Serious injuries can send your life spinning off-course in an instant. Though no one can erase the injury and the damage it’s caused, the personal injury attorneys at Haffner & Morgan can help injury victims move forward from their injury better prepared for physical and financial recovery. Your Chula Vista personal injury attorney from Haffner & Morgan offers the following benefits for your claim:
- A free consultation so we can quickly begin an individualized strategy to recover your losses
- No fees until we recover your compensation
- Experienced negotiators with a resolution-based approach to seek the highest possible settlement from the defendant’s insurer so you don’t have to go to court
- Aggressive but ethical litigators who are more than ready to defend your interests in court litigation should the insurance company fail to offer an acceptable settlement amount
- Attorneys from a law firm with a track record of success in scoring millions of dollars for our injured clients to put a powerful voice behind your claim. Recent wins include a 5.6 million dollar judgment in a personal injury case and a $3.5 million win in an auto accident claim
No one should take on powerful insurance companies without an experienced attorney in their corner. Insurance companies commonly protect profits over the best interests of injury victims.
What Will a Chula Vista Personal Injury Lawyer Do For You?
The best way to secure a full settlement for your damages is through Individualized attention and open communication throughout the process from a law firm with over two decades of experience navigating personal injury claims in Chula Vista and the surrounding region. Your attorney from Haffner & Morgan will investigate all aspects of your injury, document evidence of liability on the part of the party at fault, send a demand package to their insurer and negotiate directly with the insurance adjuster to obtain the largest possible settlement for your damages.
What Injuries are Common for Personal Injury Claims?
Personal injury claims are appropriate when someone else’s actions cause injury in car accidents, slip-and-fall incidents, defective product malfunctions, dog bites, workplace injuries, or any injury caused by another party’s careless or reckless behavior. Common injuries in personal injury claims in California include the following:
- Head injuries and traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Back injuries
- Neck injuries
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord injuries
- Soft-tissue injuries
- Loss of limb
- Loss of vision
- Hearing loss
- Internal organ damage
Some injuries are life-altering, causing disability and difficulty earning a living. Even relatively minor injuries like sprains and strains may cause temporary financial hardship. A personal injury claim holds the negligent party accountable.
California Statute of Limitations
The timing of an injury claim in California is critical. Your Chula Vista personal injury attorney must have time to investigate, gather evidence, and negotiate with the insurance company with time left to file a lawsuit in court if necessary. Injury victims in California have two years from the date of their injury to file a lawsuit within the state’s statute of limitations for personal injury claims.
What Damages Can I Recover in a Chula Vista Personal Injury Case?
Serious injuries quickly become costly. A successful claim recovers compensation for damages such as the following:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Lost income
- Diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Non-economic damages like emotional distress, disfigurement compensation, or any others that apply in your case
An experienced personal injury lawyer in Chula Vista can carefully calculate your damages to maximize the amount of compensation you claim.
Steps to Take After a Personal Injury Accident
It’s important to document evidence whenever possible after an injury. Use your phone’s camera to take the following steps:
- Call 911 to request an ambulance and police if you’ve suffered a car accident or crime
- Take photos of the scene of the injury and anything relevant
- Add the contact information of anyone involved and all eyewitnesses
- Seek medical treatment and ask for a detailed report
- Follow the doctor’s instructions, avoid posting on social media, and call the lawyers at the Chula Vista personal injury law firm of Haffner & Morgan
Contact the Chula Vista Personal Injury Attorneys at Haffner & Morgan Today
Reach out to our compassionate personal injury lawyers in Chula Vista today so we can begin a strong strategy to obtain the maximum compensation for your injury-related damages.