video calls availableFree Consultation
Request Free Consultation

Whose Insurance Should I Use to Fix My Car?

Request Free Consultation
Posted on February 3, 2022

If the other driver is at fault, you should almost always try to use the other person’s auto-insurance to get the property damage to your car fixed. Ultimately, their insurance will be paying the bill anyway. By opening a property damage claim with the at-fault driver you are cutting out the middle-man.

Using the other driver’s insurance could keep you from having to pay any money. If you were to use your own insurance you would have to pay your deductible, if you have one. You do not have to pay a deductible when the other driver is at fault and you are having your car repaired through their claims process.

The information provided in this blog is not meant to be legal advice. It is provided as an informative guide only.  If you have any questions regarding a personal injury, contact a lawyer today. The attorneys at Haffner & Morgan offer no cost consultations and are happy to answer any questions you may have.